The Annual meeting of The Rutgers Club was held on May 7th with several members joining the Executive Committee. Highlights of the open meeting include:
– an update of the parking lot and parking situation by J. Molenaar, Senior Director of the Rutgers University Department of Transportation Services
– an update of The Club’s tax exemption status by G. Christofides, Tax Director for Rutgers University
– changes in membership fee structure, varied levels of membership, and the expressed wish by members to have membership cards
– the bylaws were amended to include five Member-at-Large positions
– the election of Officers for the 2018-20 biennium
The Executive Committee will be busy this summer planning for the “official” opening of The Club. Mark your calendars for September 13, 2018 from 5-7PM and plan to join us for this very special celebration. Information will be posted on this website with the specifics and registration information.