Any alumni, faculty , staff, student, or friend of the University is welcomed to become a member.
Frequently Asked Membership Questions
- an innovative menu created by award-winning chefs
- access to exclusive events held at The Club
- booking private events
- making reservations
- reciprocity with over 100 University Clubs throughout the world (must call ahead)
- annual events and buffet specials
- access to The Club’s meeting spaces equipped with WIFI, TVs, audio system, and state of the art video or teleconferencing
- you can enjoy our bar with up to nine (9) guests at a time
The cost to become a member is currently $25 for the calendar year.
Absolutely! Any student 21 years or older is welcome to become a member. Ask one of our staff members about our special student rate!
Currently, there are visitor spots available at Lot 101. However, there are plans to have a dedicated parking lot reserved for members of The Rutgers Club to be located just outside our front entrance.
We are located at:
85 Avenue E, 2nd Floor
Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
Our main entrance is across the street from the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC) and we are in the same building as the Livingston Dining Commons.
We would be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have. Feel free to contact us:
You could also visit us. We would love to see you!