Any alumni, faculty , staff, student, or friend of the University is welcomed to become a member.
Frequently Asked Membership Questions
- an innovative menu created by award-winning chefs
- access to exclusive events held at The Club
- booking private events
- making reservations
- reciprocity with over 100 University Clubs throughout the world (must call ahead)
- annual events and buffet specials
- access to The Club’s meeting spaces equipped with WIFI, TVs, audio system, and state of the art video or teleconferencing
- you can enjoy our bar with up to nine (9) guests at a time
Being a member of The Rutgers Club give you reciprocity with over 100 College and University Clubs worldwide. Visit the ACUC website to find out more information regarding the specific clubs
There are two ways to join. You can:
- Come visit us at The Rutgers Club
- Give us a call at 848.932.7139
There are several different types of memberships:
Individual Membership (one calendar year) – $100
Individual Membership (five calendar years) – $400
Couple Membership (one calendar year) – $150 per couple
Couple Membership (five calendar years) – $600 per couple
Special Student Membership – $17.66 per year for three (3) years*
*Note: Students must apply in person for the student membership rate*
Absolutely! Any student 21 years or older is welcome to become a member. Ask one of our staff members about our special student rate!
We are located at:
85 Avenue E, 2nd Floor
Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
Our main entrance is across the street from the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC) and we are in the same building as the Livingston Dining Commons.
We would be happy to answer any additional questions that you may have. Feel free to contact us:
You could also visit us. We would love to see you!